Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A tribute necklace - The Josephine Set

It was the morning after I received the sad news about auntie Jo...
After updating my blog here...
I suddenly was so inspired by her courage and bravery- strong will of living and strong will power... and her femininity and her beauty( she's got great skin)
I created this set of fashion jewelery...and I named it the Josephine..

The main material is using nickle color metal footage chains, findings and beads to symbolize her great strength. For her femininity as a woman and mother I used white color glass pearls..8mm and 10mm sizes. Then added some decorative antique gold stopper to enhance the set.

I roughly had a design in mind so I started with the necklace... 3 strands with pearl drops
then the dangling earring..

the most time i took to complete this set is the bracelet... has 8 strands of nickle footage chains that are attached together using jump rings and decorated with 8mm white glass pearls.
Then finishing with a nickel toggle clasp.

No comments: