Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Packing...



I love to travel but hate packing...
I'v got lots of stuff I have to bring when I was away from home..
you know, woman...
I am really not a light traveller..

My must have...
My toileterries... body & hair shampoo, conditioner, hair moisturizer, comb, tooth brush and my fav tooth paste, mouth wash, body lotions....
Skincare - eye make up remover, cream cleanser,facial wash, toner, booster, day and night eye cream, essences, day and night moisturizer not forgetting mask and sun block.
My make up - brushes & tools, compact & loose powder, foundation, eye liner, eye brow pencil, brow mascara, concealer, lipsticks and gross, make up base......not forgetting my nail cutter, puffer, nail polish remover, base and top coats and mostly will bring at least 2 color just in case if I have time to treat my nails.
Then my lingeries... must prepare more than enough, pijamas, a pillow case or a sarong, a warm jumper, face and body towel, socks, shoe paddings etc...
Well, haven't come close to pack my clothes yet...
Electrical stuff - Must bring my hair dryer and my electrical cords for laptop, hand phone charger and camera battery charger!
Clothes - I'll plan what I wanna wear base on the destination, weather, occasions and people I might meet...roughtly 2-3 outfit per day... and don't forget another 2-3 sets extras if I might need to change or....and some casual outfits...
Accessories - Then I'll match my footwear, watches, accessories e.g. necklace, earrings etc... and not forgetting handbags - small sling bags for light evening out, 1-2 shoulder bags for day, and also not forgetting to bring a foldable carrier just in case I needed extra baggage.
Others - Last but not least, I'll pack a book, a note book to write on - just in case I have to jot down something or even ideas of design etc... my useful medications asprin, inhealer and others, soduko to keep me not sit around and stared of people, hand cream, identifications etc....
Well... think that's all... It's really not that much stuff :p
....I also hate to unpack...and clearing dirty laundries!!!

2 comments:

Phi said...

walau weh! That's a lot of stuff!! Don't forget to bring extra suitcase to pack your shoppings on your way home hahaha...

Veron said...

I know dear...
I have a big suitcase...:)