Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, August 11, 2008

Headgear work in progress II



Gotto get back to work again...

Took another hour and a half to finished up the other petals.... it looks ok

Mmmmm, What to do next...

The"ground floor" lower base. The lower base of the headgear has 4 larger petals, double size of the middle ones - same construction; behind the petals are a huge round circle attached with a flowy chiffon fabric...
Oops, I've gotta go get this from the tailor whose making the outfit that matches this headgear ...
While weaving the lower base, I realized I am short of 8mm light blue faceted round beads and swarovski crystals... gotto get these too!
So I'm stuck here... to be continue when I replenish my supplies!
While doing this, I have another project coming in...
Lately I've just engaged with a local fashion brand as their fashion jewelery designer and..
They wanted me to design 3-4 sets of accessories for their upcoming magazine photo shoot.
and the deadline is tomorrow!
This is my 1st project with them, I've gotta create accessories using the limited beads that they had right now!
So, will be putting this headgear on hold just for a couple of days..

No comments: