Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Memorial Service




I attended auntie Jo's memorial service today.. Monday, 18th Aug, 2008!

This is my 1st home memorial service in KL...

It was raining when I left home but it stopped an hour before the service, after rain the air was cool and breeze...



Auntie Josephine Tan is one of the strongest woman I knew...Well, besides my mom who also had been fighting agains sickness!Almost all of the immediate family were present...
Friends, relatives and church members are so kind and helpful...


Even the adorable doggie Zanky, whose been really closed to auntie Jo, is so quiet... may be he also felt the sadness...
He normally loves to jump around and barking even if a bird stopped by their house gate...
He seems to know that today he have to behave himself as auntie Jo is now going back to God and sat quietly beside me with the crowd throught out the service.
When I carried him to pay the last respect, he looked at her twice... seems saying goodbye...

My heart hurts when Paul started his short speech about his mom..
Then my tears pourred out while the choir sang "Amazing Grace"
That was my beloved Mom's favorate song... and they sang this song again at the funeral...
Old memories came back when I was at my mom's service and funeral...
Like apart of my heart was being sliced into half and can never be heal agian...

After the service, I said a little prayer while on the way back to the house...
and I told myself to have a positive thoughts...
Knowing that she is now joining The Lord...
She is now free from worries, sorrows, anger, sickness and stress... I felt better!

Rest in peace!

No comments: