Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Life wil be perfect if...




My life will be SSSSSoooooo PerFect if...

My mom is still alive...

there's no war....
there's no selfish people on earth,
I have healthy & flawless skin,
I'm a size 8,
I'm taller... well at least 5.5",
I have great legs,
I'm not short sighted/ better eye sights,
I'm not asthmatic,
I can travel the world...,
I'd b invited to watch live fashion shows of Dsquared2,
I'd b invited to watch live fashion shows of Alexander McQueen,
I'd b invited to watch live fashion shows of Alberta Feretti,
I'd b invited to watch live fashion shows of Chanel,
I'd b invited to watch live fashion shows of Gianfranco Ferre,
I'd b invited to watch live fashion shows of Christian Dior,
I'd b invited to watch live fashion shows of Louis Vuitton,
I'd b invited to watch live fashion shows of Marc Jaccob,
I'd b invited to watch live fashion shows of Oscar Dela Renta,
I'd b invited to watch live fashion shows of JPG,
I'd b invited to watch live fashion shows of Christian Lacroix,
I'd b invited to watch live fashion shows of Baby Phat and KLS & ........
I can meet Madonna,
I can be friends with Madonna,
I can KISS Madonna,I can style & dress Madonna,
I can design accessories for Madonna, :o
I can meet Johnny Deap,
I can KISS Johnny Deap..... ;)
I can hug Johnny Deap.....:p
I can meet Gwen Stefani,
I can styles and dress Gwen Stefani,
I can design jewelleries for Gwen Stefani,
I can hug Gwen Stefani,
The weather in Kuala Lumpur can be a bit cooler,
I have voice like Charka Khan... well not that necessary...
other than those above... I think my life is still ok...

Doing things I love and not much worries actually!

Mom... I'll b good! Miss u

No comments: