Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Headgear work in progress part IV

Still need to secure the hair bun with some more beaded wire...


Then finished the eye pin at the bottom, there... Now I am almost done with the top and middle layers of the headgear...
Just need to attach it together with the bottom layer.

To start the bottom layer,
There are four large petals at the lower layer.
Firstly, weave the bottom base with beads and wire ( same technique as the top and middle layers)
Then insert a thick hard wire into the rim of the beads...
Then connect both ends with an eye pin.
Prepare some beads and wires to attach to each petals...

Same as the middle layer, build the boarder of the petal then attach bead straps in between...
Make sure to tie and secure the wire so it stays firmly,

:( Scratched my nail polish...
Need more strength now because using a lot of hard wire..
My fingers and hand sores after 2-3 hours work... very painful!

No comments: