Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MOD magazine shoot fashion jeweleries.. part I

Created 3 sets of fashion accessories for the brand's magazine shoot..
I don't remember which magazine...blur... but it's theme for the shoot is day and night glam..


Here's the 1st set...
Using nickel color beads, chains and coins...
Necklace...


Bracelet...
This is a 3 strands floating necklace...
Using tigers tail cord, glass pearls and gold color bead caps...
The bracelet... Closer look of the beads...
:)
to be continue...

No comments: