Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, August 29, 2008

Headgear work in progress Part VI

So what do you think of this headgear? I tried it on my head... well, it's heavy ..


Next is to decorate the bottom using wire and beads. Firstly, tie wire onto the starting spot... Then start builting the curves evenly at the bottom of the lower layer...
Add bead drops with Head pins, a total of four curves and three smaller curves in between.


Final look before I add the veil and strings to tie around the neck.
I'll do this when I get back from China... :)

No comments: