Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, August 11, 2008

Headgear work in progress part I




I finally started my headgear project... after I msn my friend...

What she said it's true... I get paid to do it so why shouldn't I start work...


The headgear has 3 layers and a hair piece at the center so the base must be strong and solid.


1, Starting with the middle layer base where there's 6 lotus petals attached to a "choker" like circle. Weave it using transparent nylon or fishing tread , then joined up with a thin soft art wire.


2. To make it more solid, I insert a thicker hard wire on both rims so it could hold the weight of the rest of the " body".
It took me about half an hour to finished the base.

3. Now to build the shape of the smaller patels, there are six petals on the inner layers so there must be a gap in between each petals. the shape of the petals must be curvy and every single have to be the same amount of beads, layer and angle.

4. Next is the inner shape of each petal, attached within each petals boarder and attached to the base.

Each petals took me around half and hour and I must use round and flat nose plyer to secure and hide the attached wires...

I'm tired now especially my eyes because of the crystal beads...they are so glittery and makes my eyes kinda blur when I looked away! And I only done 3 petals....

Well think I''d better take a break... :p




No comments: