Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, August 8, 2008

perfumes

I love perfumes...
I'm sure most female loves perfumes too... well except those who are allergic...

I had several and I like to use them according to my mood..

Burberry Touch for woman - makes me remember to smile
Prada Infusion D'Iris - freshen up my day
YSL Champagne - Mysterious and Lushy
212 Sexy - Yeah, felt sexy after I applied
Christian Dior Forever and Ever - Cute, sweet and innocent
Christian Dior Poision - Mmmmm Sexy and suductive
Vera Wang Princess - Sensual
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle - Feminine
Sonia Rykiel Woman - Powerful
Stella Macartney Stella in two Peony - Energetic
Bvulgari Amethyst - Refreshing
Moschino Cheap n' Chic - youth and cute
Gucci Envy - Confidence
and the list goes on...

Lately I like sweet, rosy scent...

Mmmm... Which one on my next shopping list?

No comments: