Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, August 22, 2008

Headgear work in progress part III

I have not been working on the headgear for more than 5 days... It's time to continue...


I finished the middle layer petals... here's how it looked like: Then I weaved another smaller circular and base for the hair bun piece, then joined up the middle layer... it must be at the center and secure using artistic wires.
Then weaved a hairband across the center front of the hair bun, to fix the position... then using clear shimmer Japanese tube seed beads to secure around the bun.



The bottom of the hair bun also need to fit and fixed using artistic wire.


Here's how it looked like... Well I'm just 50% done!



Still needs to attach the lower part of the hair bun and
hairband so that it won't move at all... then i can start the base!!

No comments: