Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh no not another headgear...

A week ago, a customer from Ipoh ordered a Tang Dynasty headgear, which is wore by Goddess Kuan Yin..

I had made a similar one for him 4-5 years ago, but it was either misplaced or stolen...
and now he wanted me to make another.
Took a photo of it but back then, I don't own a digital camera so I can't see what technique did i use to build the base.... headache now: (

This headgear is like a shape of lotus with two layers of petals - about 6 petals each layer,
a tall hair bun and behind d lotus is a circle that holds a flowy chiffon fabric.
I have to construct it using artistic wires and decorated with light blue & white crystal beads.
Went to shop for supplies last week and spent about rm400...


The supplies are all ready, and I roughly figured out how to start but...

I have no mood to do it!
May b i'll start tomorrow... or next week!

Honestly, I just hate to repeat designs...
I'm a designer... I'm not a factory worker!
I shouldn't have take this order....

No comments: