Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, August 15, 2008

Auntie Jo - I'll always remember you!


Auntie Jo just passed away this morning about 7am...

Her daughter, whose is staying with me had weird feelings and can't sleep last night...

So i accompany her, chatting and sharing...

until the phone rang... 0720hrs...informing her that her step mom has gone back to the Lord!


I had know her since...more than 15 years i guess..

while my college moved to a new area and I had to rent a room closest to get to class...

I stayed with the family for about 1-2 years,

They are like my only family in KL...

We moved in with her family again about 4 years ago while Paul, her son was studying in Australia...

Auntie Jo had cancer but she fought it...she even attended Paul's graduation ceremony in AU...

We moved out 2 years ago to our new apartment , then Auntie Jo and family moved to a new house last year.

...She fall sick again...but she got better, and she was baptised...

A month ago, her health was getting worse...

In and out of the hospital, then doctor advised her to stay home...

She grew thinner and thinner...

weaker and weaker...

until this morning....

She's only in her early 50's...

I still remembered the 1st time I met her and now she's gone...

I'm so sad... I'm wordless... I'm...

I'll pray for you Auntie Jo...

REST IN PEACE!!!

Sign... This is life and everyone has to face this... Death