Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, August 29, 2008

Getting ready...Guangzhou China Trip

I have to catch a plane to Guangzhou, China later at 9.30am...
This is my 1st trip to China mainland... and 1st working trip with MOD.

I didn't count Hong Kong because in my mind that seems like a different country...
Air ticket, Visa, passport are ready...

Checked the weather forecast...
Wow!! it's hotter than Kuala Lumpur..40-43 degree Celsius!
And it's also raining and thunder storms lately...
Oh no... I'm gonna sweat like a pig!!!
So 1st packing tip is... thin, light, comfortable clothes...
Comfortable walking shoes... sneaker and a flip flop...

Change some currency... simple calculation RM1 = RMP0.50

And I wanna take a lot of photos of this trip...coz Daddy just bought me a new Olympus digital camera - anti shake, 10 mega pixel & some other functions and..
He insist that I improve my photography skill.
so must I must remember to prepare my camera extra battery, charger... then i should bring my laptop too!

Blah blah...

Have to finished up packing!!!
I've to settle my packing now and get up real early..
:( 5am...

1 comment:

Miss Sensual said...

Veronica, thanks for your comment .. continue to visit my site .. kisses Miss Sensual (Marta Santos)