Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Insomia...




I think I have insomnia...
I just can't sleep at night!
It's been a week now that I only can fall asleep around 7am then wake up around 10-11am..

Since I didn't sleep well, I'll get headaches and cannot concentrate with my work...
What's wrong with me??????



I don't stress at work because I now don't work for anyone,
I think I am basically happy, nothing much to worry about...
I don't want to take any medications to help me sleep,
I used to fall asleep pretty fast when I hit my pillow...
But now....

Had a really bad dream last week... horrible one...
The details... some scary black color creature tried to get into my throat...
Half of it's body already in and I was trying to pull it out...
I was not be able to scream... sweating hard and really afraid that I might loose grip and...
Then I woke up, remembering that horrible dream... EUrrr
I normally don't remember my dreams but this one...
It still haunted me..

I'll try to cut down my coffee and from now. ..No coffee after 3pm...
Hope that would help...
I really don't know what's happening to me...
I've been feeling very tired and sleepy but I just can't sleep...

Sign...

2 comments:

Phi said...

Oh dear, this is more horrible then the one I told you just now.... black creature.. aiyeeeee.....

The very last time I had sleeping problem was due to stress, but since you don't have any stress, that's pretty strange. However I have 2 suggestions;

1. Chinese herbal medication. Go to Chinese medicent shop and tell them you can't sleep, they will give you some herbal (nin shan jai, cantonese) to bring home to boil. Trust me, don't underestimate Chinese herbals, it really works!!!
2. I now practice yoga meditation whenever I can. Just lie flat in bed facing up, 2 hands on your side. Close your eyes, concentrate on one bright little dot infront of your eyes.... OK, then move the light... imagine it runs on your eyes, your nose, your mouth, your chin, then the back of your head... then go down the spine, to your left leg, right leg... then go back up from your stomach to your chest, then right hand, left hand... etc... practice after some times, you will feel the energy running, you don't even need to move it, it would move by itself. Call me up for a practice if you are unsure of what to do.

Loves,
Phoena

Veron said...

Thanks dear,

I've tried the yoga meditation last night...I felt more relax and that helped! Thanks dear!