Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jane Watever - the very begining

Me and Intan created "Jane Watever"
We have been working on this since May, 2008...
Our 1st thought is... we wanted to create an icon... a brand and a "Watever" culture.

Intan is my best friend and partner since 10 years ago - while we both worked in TV3...
We been throught things together... Ups and downs...
But we had real good times.
Now she's a mommy of 2 kids, wife and a wardrobe stylist... she's so busy...
I really amazed of her strength...
we hardly have time to meet up and progress our Jane project...
But we kept in touch and she tried to meet up with me whenever we can...

We did our researched, explored and created several cartoon images...
then I encourage her to draw using her freehand and here's Jane is born...

This is her original sketch which I scanned from her drawing block...
Jane was not called Jane in the begining... her name was...
Poison Ivy, Girl next door, Strawberry fat free yogurt, sista blah blah....

I remembered telling Intan about my cousin who lives in Canada that practise fine arts...
she had a beautiful daughter that looked like a princess...
And Jane is named... Watever means... WHAT EVER... ;)
Whatever fashion, style, music, nationality, language, life style, mood, religion, even sexual preference etc...


Then I started working with this sketch... improvising it to look better,
I am a dummy in IT and pc... but I tried my best,
I add and improve the sketch using photobucket online editing...


( to be continue...)


No comments: