Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, September 4, 2008

A short note about my Guangzhou trip




Finally home on 2nd Sept evening...
Had really a whole new experience...
It was quite a tight scheduled trip because in Guangzhou seems forever busy, traffic jam plus most shops close early - 7pm.
I am glad to see how Chinese in China live, behaved, talk etc... totally different from Malaysian!
Another marvelous trip is to visit Jiang Men, a smaller city outside Guangzhou city.
It is really a "nicer" city to live in and the streets and air is so much more cleaner than the capital of Guangdong.
I took more than 500 photos during my 5 days stay there and posted 287 pix to the web album so that my friends can view them easily.
I enjoyed a variety of food there... and get to taste different types of cuisines
Love to see what the hawkers are selling when I walked pass the side walks... and there's a type of smelly bean curt.. horrible smell for few meters away!!!
Chinese are really hard working, everywhere early morning til night....
I felt guilty because I've been lazy especially after I left Astro since 31st Aug 2007...
Seeing them, I really have to boost up myself now!
For more photos on this trip, please visit here:

No comments: