Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Beadwork





Wandering why I love bead work...

Well, I do love to create things from scratch...

E.g. with all the parts, hooks, jump rings, eye pins etc...( all are accessories beading findings) combine with different shapes, sizes, color and material of beads e.g. oval, hexagon.. then join them together using different bead work techniques e.g. knotting, pin work, stringing, wire work etc... and Walla... it becomes a necklace, bracelet, earrings, ankles even a tiara or beaded vest and can be a gown...
Most friends who knows me well thinks I'm a bit crazy and love to challenge myself a lot...
Love to do difficult designs and trying out new things.
But for me, it's self satisfaction... that's why I'll feel quite bored if I have to repeat designs.
Lately I just joined MOD, I'm gonna design their in-house fashion jeweleries for their outlets.
That's the reason why I went to Guangzhou to source for parts.
Just presented my 1st batch of designs to them last week...
Well I really don't know what they really think of my designs but from I do give myself a 80%
Gonna present another 10 designs again in another 10 days...
I still have my 'guan yin' headgear to finished up and
Gotta work hard now!
and I hope my designs will get good respond from the customers.

No comments: