Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bad week...

This is really a bad week...
I am so down...
Last Saturday morning... received a sad news from my friend Megan... her dad passed away while having his breakfast in a coffee shop
Life is so short...
According to my friend, Megan's dad was still OK and drove to have his breakfast in the morning and never came home!
Then the next morning about 4am... My silver Arrowana fish, Rowana whose been with me for more than eight years died...
I was so sad, and I have no place to bury my fish since I'm staying in an apartment....
We took Rowana out of the aquarium, wrap her in a few plastic bags and thick brown paper and buried her outside Jessie's dad's house.
Then we celebrated uncle Albert's birthday... on the same day I buried my Rowana!
On Tuesday morning, we hired some guys to move away Rowana's aquarium...
I was trying to get out of my apartment to help the men hold the lift...
I didn't notice that the mover had placed the extended light board made of stainless steel right at the corner of my grill and i accidentally kicked it...
That's how I hurt my right leg... the cut is consider deep and I can slightly see my bone!
My leg was numb and bleeding a lot...a lot!
Now it's swells and hurt like hell...
I can't walk properly, I can't sit placing my leg down coz it hurts...
I'm so bad mood and I can't do my work...
I can't concentrate and I'm limping right now..
.....really bad luck this week....

2 comments:

Phi said...

oh dear, didn't know that you had such a bad week, hope you leg is better now... take care.

Veron said...

i'm recovering now...
leg not swollen like "pig leg" anymore...
can walk better just a bit limp but it's like 50% better than last tue!
thanks dear!
p.s. like in our tele conversations, writing has it's own healing purpose!
hugs babe!