Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Food recap of Guangzhou trip - day 2 & 3 breakfast

Ah... Day 2 in Guangzhou... 30th Aug, 2008.
We went to a food stall about few shoplots beside our hotel...
I had beef and thin rice noodle for breakfast...
Funny the stall did not sell any hot drinks at all so I missed my morning coffee!

Lunch was in a sort of "7 eleven" shop at the wholesale mall,
Just something to fill up our stomach, the price about RMB16 - expensive!
Me had instant pork chop and coffee.
The taste... 5 out of 10 points...


and Yee peng had chicken chop with coffee!
I did not take any photos of my dinner, may be because I was terribly hungry and totally forgot about taking photos of what I ate for dinner. We had dinner in a fast food chain store... I ordered Hainaness chicken rice set, comes with steam chicken parts, buttered rice, pickles and soup... delicious!


Day 3, 31st Aug - wake up early in the morning around 6am we had breakfast at "Yong Snake village" This restaurant serves Dim sum breakfast and also selling live snakes if you fancy snake porridge or other type of snake dishes.Most of the customers are senior citizens, and the restaurant is almost packed..


Here's what we had for breakfast:

Steam "fu chok" roll: Steam beef balls,
Mmmm.. think this is steam vegetable dumplings,
This is delicious, steam pork and garlic dumplings
Fried "lopak"cake...
Fried noodles... ( huge portions) "yao char guai"
'Har Kao" means steam prawn dumplings,
and steam pork ribs,
Mmmm... Kui Lan is enjoying her Dim Sum and Chinese tea.
to be continue.... lunch and dinner day 3.

No comments: