Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, September 12, 2008

Korean barbecue dinner @ Desa Sri Hartamas

Been so busy travelling and working lately... so a day after I return from Guangzhou, we went to try out Korean food at desa sri hartamas. We normally have Korean food at Starhill food center,
the food is great there but a bit more expensive than other Korean restaurant.
Don restaurant is just next to Ile Divo Italian restaurant (one of my fav Italian restaurant)

The interior of the restaurant is cozy and comfortable... we sat at the platform!

For a start, they served kim chi salad and few other small cold dishes...fish cake, "ikan bilis" and spinach cold dish... Kim chi, mix salad...and Korean vegetable soup... (korean version of Miso soup) on the house!
Here comes our marinated spare rip, smells so good on the grill and Jessie ordered steam rice to go with it.
Here's my all time favorite "ginseng" chicken soup.. there's starch rice inside the chicken cooked with some herbs...And stir fried spicy stir fried beef...
not forgetting huge marinated tiger prawn on the grill...For desert, they served us watermelon and honey dew slices.

The food is delicious... we managed to finished all... believe it or not!

We ordered Korean tea to go with the food and I had a great time there coz it's quiet and comfortable... well not much crowd on a Thursday night.

The bill.... RM150.

I definitely will go back again!


No comments: