Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, September 19, 2008

Headgear work in progress Part VII - Final

This is gonna be the last step of making this headgear.
I've finally went to collect the veil and now i'll attach it on to the back of the headgear.
Insert thick hard wires on to the stiched hem of the veil then attached at the back of the second layer of the headgear.


Now to decorate the rim, I sew on 6mm Clear multi color coated Swarovski crystal bicone shape beads around the rim.... width between each bead is about 1 inches.
it only took me awhile to finish this process.





Now to add on Swarovski crystal glue on diamente, also using multi color coated ones so that it would have more glitters.

The headgear is heavier after I attached the veil and wire... Now to make it more stable on the wearer's head, I have to attach 2 strapes at the bottom part of the hair bun.
The wearer can tie the strapes around her face so it won't fall off.

I 1st sew the tips of the strapes tightly together, the using soft artistic wire to fasten it at the bottom of the hair bun.
One at the left, the other one at the right.


There! Now it's finally done.
I tried it on... well after I tied the strapes it is secure on the head!
OK, project finally COMPLETED!
Here, take a look at the final product...


Now I need to find a box to store this headgear before I deliver it to my client.
And also to prepare the bill :>
If you have followed the making of this headgear...what do you think?
It's actually not hard to make but just needs to be patient and time to do it.
Willing to try out and make one?
If you do, please do show me some pix...

No comments: