Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A compilation of ANNA SUI spring09 Ready to wear necklace collection

I browsed through Anna Sui's Spring 09 Ready to Wear fashion show and was really inspired by her use of colors, mood and fabrics.
She presented 58 sets of looks.
Models all in shinny smiles and sweet natural make up and hair all center partings... some even has ribbons on her hair...
Most of the collections are in short dresses and skirts, colorful and fully accessorized with beaded necklaces, memory wired arm bands, bangles...
Her shoes are also very interesting, with a wide range of boots, sandals, heeled sandals etc...
Not forgetting her handbags collections also full of colors and embroideries.

Here I compiled photos of her beaded necklace collections.
Enjoy!














to view the full collections, please go to www.style.com

2 comments:

ariani said...

Hi Veronica,

I LOOOVVVEEE your blog !!!
you are a very creative person and I wished I could know you personally.

I also love to make jewelry, but have some problems in finding good quality material, especially the metal parts. They easily turn black or rusty. Some say to apply nail polish on it, but I doubt whether it will help.
Do you have any experience with it?
stay sweet and creative !
sweet mom

Veron said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
Regarding the problems in good material.. I do order parts from online stores and I did personally went to China to get them few months ago. Well honestly speaking, most parts from the US is definately better than the ones in china ;p.
we all faced the same problem if we all using metal findings and parts. but it also depends if the wearer sweats alot or allergy to brass metal, and also kept in a vacann plastic bag after used.
The most important thing is not to let the metal accessories in contact with perfume, hairspray etc
we cannot clean it with moisted cloth because it will definately rust. unless we use silver findings.. and it wil cost 10X more expensive than the normal metal parts.
Hope to see your work too, if u have time, visit me at facebook.
:)