Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Food recap of Guangzhou trip - day 1

Here I wanna feature the food in Guangzhou...
There are a huge variety of food but I absolutely not gonna touch hawkers' food.
The ones below looked like a kind of bread which we called " roti canai" in Malaysia but really unhygienic...
Passed by a hawker stall selling this kind of food , on top of it stopped by dozens of flies... that makes it looked like added toppings... eerrr
We didn't have a proper lunch after we left the airport, but managed to tried some porridge:
I had wheat porridge: Ho and Kui Lan had green beans porridge.
We had dinner at a Guangzdong style sea food restaurant,
At the entrance, there's huge variety of fresh fishes and also crocodile meat for sale!
Here what we had for our day 1 dinner:
the appetizer is : fish skin salad
Next comes stir fried oyster with spring onions and green chili,

and Sweet vege mixed with Chinese herbs,
Pork balls and some more fresh vegetable..( don't remember what it's called)
Fried pork rips with Chinese spices,
and steam pork and yam.
Delicious dinner... I don't mind of the fish skin salad apart from it's look :p
we all had steam white rice and Chinese tea together with the above dishes...

No comments: