Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, September 8, 2008

Food recap of Guangzhou trip - day 3 dinner

On day 3, 31st Aug - dinner we had Shi Chuan food.
Although there's almost a packed restaurant but we don't have to wait long for our dishes.
This is the soup, has tomatoes, meat, eggs & etc...
Since Shi chuan food is famously known to be spicy, we had it with a light Chinese beer.
Stir fried chicken slices with green chilis and onions,
Stir fried pork slices with fresh chili and spring onions,
This is my fav dish, deep fried chicken slices then stir fried again with dried chilies...
Fish slices with Chinese herbs
Stir fried long beans and dried chili.
After dinner, we dropped by a little street.

I notice their dentist is actually very visible to passersby...

We are leaving Guangzhou city and traveled to Jiang Men - a smaller city or about an hour drive away from Guangzhou city on day 4.

to be continue...

No comments: