Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Food recap Guangzhou Trip -Day 4

Day 4, 1st Sept,2008.
We packed up everything and checked out the hotel.
Before we travel to Jiang Men, we went shopping again...
I had beef noodle for breakfast again:


We had Kentucky Fried Chicken for lunch...
The KFC there is tasty.. Me and Yee Peng shared fried chicken drum sticks and we had barbecue chicken stick... yumm
We travel to Jiang Men about 6pm and reached there one and a half hour later due to traffic jam.
After checking into a hotel, we went for dinner...
Our 1st dish is steam prawn ( huge size ) that dip with the sauce...
The prawn is fat and covered with eggs...

Next dish is clay pot beef and dried vege...
Big fat juicy roasted duck and
Stir fried vegetable...
After dinner we went for a ride around Jiang Men.
The air is cool and fresh... an opposite with Guangzhou city..
We went visit a barbecue garden and fish feeding ground before we go for desert...
Here's the famous "Xuang Pi Nai"
Steam Milk that is soft and melt in the mouth...
I really don't know how to explain the taste but I have never tasted steam milk and egg that is so silky smooth in Malaysia.
Kui lan ordered red beans "xuang pi nai"

Ah Kuang ordered a plain "xuang Pi nai" and

I ordered ginger and almond flavor xuang pi nai... yummmm

After desert... and previous tired days, Ho brought us for foot massage... Ho, me and Kuilan had 2 hours foot massage...Venus and Yee Peng both had an hour each of foot and body massage.. So relaxing!

No comments: