Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rhinestones Pendant with silver glass pearls necklace and bracelet (NK,BR023)


I'm sure many of you are like me who has a collection of jewelries that are just sitting in your jewelry box/storage that you have not been using for a while.  Some just ignore them or throw them away during spring cleaning but there are ways to make them modern and wearable again with a little creativity.  For example, gather pieces old earrings parts and attach them onto a plain chain to make a new necklace or bracelets, you can even add on brooches and pendants with ribbons, beads, buttons etc... and transform into a new piece of jewelry.

I have a rhinestone pendant that I think it's way too matronly to be wore by itself but I purchase it because I wanna construct a necklace and place it as the center piece. I used...

Beads
Silver and rhinestone pendant,
silver glass pearls

Cords
Tigers tails, nickel and gunmetal chains

Findings and Finishing
metal findings and finished with metal toggle clasp decorated with gunmetal chain tassels.






Details of Necklace & Bracelet:


























No comments: