Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dolce n Gabbana Fall 2012 RTW part1 (the collection)


Italian designers Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana  are really proud of their roots. Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 Ready to wear runway showcased religious theme with mixtures of Italian Sicilian culture.  
There are gold ecclesiastical gold tread embroideries, alter  lace, priest caps, choir robes, communion dresses etc...onto soft, sheer, lacy, translucent and heavy velvety and not forgetting textured fabrics.  Gold and Black seems to be the main colors but they are also beautiful floral prints (very D&G), Reds, Black and whites, Whites & Shinny!
I guess they are showing to the world that they are very honored to be an Italian and the devotions of their religion.

So I did a little research too...
a church interior in Italy
Lady Madonna Icon
A festival in Italy celebrating Madonna of the Seven Veils
Traditional Italian Women's costumes
A beautiful young Italian lady in her traditional costume and jewelries
Mr Dolce dressing up the models... before hitting the runway.

Now let's take a look at  selections of my most love pieces of the collection..




















Finale 
You guys really did a great job!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you're
going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
Take a look at my web blog educational software