Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jewelry Fall 2012 - Akong, Alexander McQueen


This is it!!!  Fall 2012 Jewelry is out and I certainly am posting it in My Beadialogy!
Feauturing 2 unique designer brands here - Akong & Alexander McQueen (of course)

Akong London

Jewelry designer Nicole Akong's work is certainly a breath of fresh air... This designer is multi talented, holds a fine arts degree now with a blooming career as a jewelry designer by day and  a hot DJ by night.. cool.  Her handmade jewelry normally colorful but this fall, it's black and white mostly and... unique.

I have been posting her jewelry creations since over the past couple of years and I love her latest Fall 2012 collections, Let's take a look at the pieces of my most favorite ones.








 Bracelet:
 Earrings:

Alexander McQueen

Needless to introduce, created by the late Alexander McQueen, now taken over by the brilliant Sarah Burton, taking the brand to a whole new level and Shine!  Here are some of the beautiful Fall 2012 jewelry that I adore:

Necklaces:



Bracelets/Bangles:







 Rings:



No comments: