Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Metal Fever - Mixed Charms n chains Necklace n Bracelet (NKBR0020)


I love to play around with different types of material while designing my jewelry... combining various different types, shapes of beads, chains, textures.  Here is a design that I created with mixture of  chains in gunmetal and white, added a few shades of gray faceted glass beads, metal beads and metal charms.

Beads
Tones of gray faceted glass and Swarovski crystals shell shaped beads, Metal coins beads and metal charms.
Cords:
  Mixtures of nickel,gunmetal and Swarovski Rhinestone chains.
Findings:
  Metal findings and hardware e.g. toggle clasp, head pins, jump rings etc...




Let's take a look at the details:


Necklace:















the bracelet:







No comments: