Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, April 9, 2012

Multi-strands Layered Necklaces & Earrings



I believe even twins has their own differences and  character...
I have a whole bunch of faceted glass beads and I decided to design 2 almost identical necklaces & earrings sets.  One is Clear & Milky white and the other is clear, light grey, milky white and black.  The only difference is the arrangements of beads and color combination...

Materials for both sets:

Beads:  all faceted in different shapes and sizes faceted glass beads in 6,8,10, 12mm
Cords:  I normally string all my beads using tigers tail, a nylon coated wired cord that really can hold up heavy strands of beads and also nickel metal chains.
Findings and Finishing:  Nickel metal findings, Lobster clasp and another 10cm extension.

both designs are available at 




Let's take a look at the twins:
Clear, Light gray, Milky white & Black Necklace & Earrings set
Item code: NKERs024














Clear & Milky White Necklace & Earrings set
Item code:NKERs030
















Which one do u like more?  

No comments: