Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, April 2, 2012

Valentino Fall 2012 RTW Part1 (the Collection)

Black is definitely back!  I absolutely LOVE BLACK and Valentino Fall 2012 Ready to Wear has lots of black outfits...Including those Awesome bags!!! Apart from black, there are also a few pieces of whites, reds, pink, neutrals and mixed colors outfits with glittery fabrics, embroideries, leathers ( yes...there's leathers in Valentino now) 

Black indeed is NOT boring at all... with all the details and mixture of embroideries, textures, clever choice of fabric and bead work.  Pairing with the clothing are simple Mary Jane like shoes in different height of heels and the lots of GREAT Bags!!!  It's modern and simple  but Sophisticated and definitely CHIC!  Bravo to  the designers of the collection - Pier Paolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri

I love almost all of the pieces especially the dresses, which has a hippie feel.   Will be featuring the accessories and bags in my next post but now let's take a look at selections of my  favorite pieces of the collection:

The collection:















I LOVE this dress... So Me  :p

This pant suit is gorgeous too!















Finale Dress.


The designers

Will be featuring Valentino Fall 2012 RTW bag collections in my next post (part2) then shoes and beauty of the show in Part 3.

No comments: