Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Clear Swarovski Crystals & Pale Lilac Glass beads Necklace (NK028)

I think sometimes a girl needs some bling to spice up & any plain simple dressing will be transform when you put on a statement, one of a kind jewelry.  This is a necklace that I designed and newly hand crafted which I love.   Spent about 2 days to configured the technical and structure problems but I'm so glad it's done... And I'm gonna list this in my new blogshop:

Beads:  
Pale Lilac faceted glass beads(Puffed coin shaped) 12X7mm
Pale Lilac faceted Swarovski beads (Bicone shaped) 5mm 
Swarovski Crystal Rhinestone balls AB faceted (6mm)
Swarovski Crystals Pendants set in White (20X15mm & 10mm)

Cords:
Weaved with with Tigers tail,
Chains are in white metal.

Findings & Finishing:
I am using metal hard ware, finished with Nickel Toggle Clasp

Measurements:
Neck:16" or 41cm 
 (size are adjustable upon request)

More details:




This lighting is slightly yellowish which changed the color of the beads but it's visually a hint of grayish pale lilac.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!
1999 Isuzu Trooper AC Compressor

Lady Whimsy said...

I LOVE your beautiful blog!! especially the Coco Chanel photo and quote :)

Unknown said...

What an amazing piece with an amazing design. It's a pity I can't afford it at the moment :( . Good job, girl!

By the way, I’m hosting a giveaway in my blog: a very unique totebag from Romerobags. Feel free to participate in http://diaryofamoderndaylady.blogspot.com/2012/03/modern-day-lady-first-giveaway.html . Good luck!