Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Alexander McQueen Fall 2012 RTW (part 1)




Alexander McQueen's Fall 2012 Ready to Wear Collection by Sarah Burton is Magical!!!... 
The combinations of  different  hard & soft fabrics, leather and furs e.g. goat fur, ostrich feather or Mongolian lamb and fur pom poms... Some pieces are crafted and decorated with light weight fabrics  that sew into  countless pieces/layers of anemones, delicate dandelions like flowers finishes the whole collection.  The colors are story board... from pure white to purple, then matures into black and finale red... Bravo to the magnificent craftsmanship of McQueen workshop and brilliant ideas of Sarah Burton.. This collection is another success!

In this collection, There are no suits or clutch bags, but as I am always dying to see are their shoes and fashion accessories...Heelless boots, floral high heels and metal necklace and belts with 3D flower...how creative.


Let's take a look at my most favorite pieces of this collection (part 1), and of course I will never forget to feature those amazing shoes and accessories...plus some backstage snap shots and beauty (in part 2).

The collection:























Aren't they all magnificently crafted?  I added detail shots so we can all see how beautiful each pieces are, hope you love, enjoy and adore them as much as I do...

Part 2 - Beauty, Shoes & Accessories & snap shots of the runway show -

No comments: