Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I Love Black... Black Lace Agate Necklace (NK022/12)

These Black lace Agate beads are so beautiful that I want to put them together to make a simple necklace... no glittery crystals, no rhinestones are needed, just showcase it's own beautiful nature.


  • Beads:  (50X25mm) Black lace Agate, round black glass pearls (8 & 10mm) and (20mm)                              puffed coin shaped glass beads.
  • Cords:  Silver Tigers tail and nickel metal chain
  • Findings & Finishing:  Nickel metal connectors, lobster clasps and hard wares

the necklace:


This necklace is available for sell at:

or
You can get it from Blooming...







More DeTaiLs:


I love how each bead has it's own texture

Joining each beads with round glass pearls



there's a long extension chain 




No comments: