Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chanel Fall 2012 (Part 1) Beauty & The Collection

The runway show is decorated with enormous size shards of crystal, amerthyst and smokey quartz.
The theme is Mineral & Crystals are use in many ways here in Chanel Fall 2012 Ready to Wear runway show... The master & creative director  of Chanel - Mr Karl Lagerfeld applied crystals & various semi precious stone at the hems, sleeves, cuffs, and as buttons, also in shoes, bags and of course the jewelry...This collection has it all, there's the classic Chanel tweed suits, short dresses, flare dress, translucent skirts, long jackets etc... Layering & styled  mainly with slim skinny pants/leggings which are made with different fabrics e.g. lace, tweed,  knits, jeans and others which are cropped just above the ankle to show off the shoes.

Apart from the usual black, dark blues, grey colors, there are some interesting colors here e.g. electric blue.  Honestly, I can't say that I love all the looks...but there are a few sets that I really Can't take my eyes off... the colorful sleeveless dress, grey tweed dresses, electric blue & black set, the metallic,  the purple feather outfits & the finale dress look... are my most favorites and I am sharing with you here...

Let's start in Beauty... It's all about the Brows!!!  Make up and hair do are simple and clean, the only highlight is every models' brows are decorated with stripes of hand woven crystal brows... by Lesage.
The strips of crystal that defined each model's brows were a microcosmic rendition of the show's grand design, which featured a set that looked like the Fortress of Solitude. 








The Collection... 
Sharing here are the looks that I love most, i hope you like them too...



This pants is different!





Crystals are used as buttons... and also at the sleeves


Lavish Crystals are sew on to the lower part of sleeves

Love this Black Outfit... 

this blouse is beautiful





One of my fav piece.. magnificent craftsmanship


So intricate...
Finale piece




No comments: