Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, March 23, 2012

Chanel Fall 2012 (part 2) Jewelry & Fashion Accessories

In my previous post, I featured on Beauty and selections of my most love Looks of  
Chanel Fall 2012 Runway Show... 
Now let's see the jewelry & fashion accessories

Mineral is the theme and I am so excited to see that there are lots of fashion accessories & jewelry in this collections -  From gloves to statement necklaces/chokers, chain-belts, belts with crystal buckles, brooches and bangles that are exquisitely paired with various types and shapes of beautiful natural crystals and semi precious stones like Agates, Turquoises, Clear crystals, Amerthyst etc... each are so unique and delicate.

Necklaces:
All neck pieces are grey tones and purple, blue silver tones.  Spotted some armor like necklaces/chokers which are certainly a statement pieces.  There are also some necklaces all set with beautiful natural crystals and semi precious stones pendants.  




This one looks like has some black Tourmalines stones.



Lovely Amerthyst pendant necklace.




Bangles/Bracelets & Gloves:



















Belts & Brooches:

There are many chain belts appearing in this colleciton... this is the one I heart most.

Cute colorful brooch


Coming up... I'll be featuring the  Shoes  and  Bags in Part 3.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article. Thank you to tell us more useful information. I am looking forward to reading more of your articles in the future.
My blog is about [url=http://www.neckbackpainrelief.org/]Back Pain Relief[/url].