Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Chanel Fall 2012 (part 3) Shoes & Bags


In my previous posts:

Part 1 features Beauty & my favorite looks of the colleciton,
Part 2 features the Fashion accessories & jewelry and now...
Continuing the Mineral theme in Chanel Fall 2012 Runway Show... Their many clutches, shoulder bags, cute back packs  and of course shoes are also decorated beautiful crystals and semi precious stones, Let's take a look...


Shoes:
Glossy Mary Jane/ankle boot like stilettos also decorated with clear crystal clusters is the highlight of these lovely footwear... in purple, blue, black tones...






Look at where they decorated the shoes with crystal clusters...how clever!





Finally ... Bags:
There are shoulder bags, little back packs and clutches appeared in this collection... I think the clutch with crystal/amerthyst clusters is the show stopper.








2 tone classic handbag





I Want This!!!!




I hope you enjoy viewing this collection as much as I do? 
 I have been following  Karl Lagerfeld's creations for a long time and he surely knows how to create magnificent ideas and attention.
Karl & Alicia Keys

No comments: