Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Alexander McQueen Fall 2012 RTW (part 2)


Bravo to Sarah Burton & her team at Alexander McQueen.


As I mention in my previous post... Alexander McQueen Fall 2012 Ready To Wear is truly Magical! I shared selections of my most favorite pieces of the collection in part 1, now lets feast our eyes with  the most interesting topic - Shoes & fashion accessories , Beauty & some back stage snap shots.. Enjoy

Shoes...


Heel less boots









BBBBbeautiful...

Accessories...
Apart from metal belts, I spotted a few necklace/chokers, mohair/fur gloves and leg warmers and huge cap/sunglasses/hairband












Beauty...











Backstage snap shots...

Still adding on dundelines at the very last minute before the runway show...


chandelier of hundreds of light bulbs at the center of the runway... 


I heart Sarah Burton,
I heart and missed Alexander McQueen...
I heart all their creations... 
now I'm so looking forward for her next collection.  


No comments: