Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jewelry Fall 2012 - Ben Amun

 Egyptian born Issac Minevitz is founder and designer of an exquisite jewelry brand 
Ben Amun (Named under his eldest son Ben and the king of Egypt.)  His creations are magnificent and has been a top brand in the fashion world since 30 years ago in Manhattan, focusing on the sculptural aspects of design wherein symmetry and proportion are key.  He love to use pewter,  beads, crystals, Czech glass, antique silvers and unusual materials in his designs.
Apart from being a favorite brand by the A list even the famous Jacky Kennedy, 
Ben Amun also loves to collaborate with the top fashion designers like Donna Karen by accessorizing their runway shows.  His jewelry are available in most of the major city in the world, even in Asia.

Here are my selections of the pieces I love of his Fall 2012 creations, and they are mostly bead work











No comments: