Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Sunday, April 15, 2012

JewelryFall 2012 Delfina Delettrez


Jewelry designer Delfina Delettrez designs for modern women with a sense of humor in mind.  Her inspirations includes anatomy, insects, 16th century Italy, the romans and  spookily gothic.
Her Fall 2012 jewelry collection is fun, unique & totally unbelievable!!
Exquisitely mixing marbles, ceramics, precious stones, crystals etc with erotic woods, gold, silvers & other metals and created this unique and artistic collection.  



I love almost all the pieces, especially this pair of earrings & more









This is my most favorite piece












No comments: