Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Valentino Fall 2012 RTW Part2 (Bags)


Black is Back and there's lots of great bags in Valentino Fall 2012 Ready To Wear runway show.  I have featured selections of my most favorite pieces of the collection in Part 1.   So excited to show you the Bags and I love all of those with rocker studs.  Apart from black color, they are also some red and neutrals..very stylish and modern, fit for everyday and every occasions - from basics to evening.  Take a look...

THIS IS SO ADORABLE..
AND THIS AND ALL THE ONES WITH STUDS!!!



How stylish...
OMG OMG...

How cool is this...

This is in my wishlist now
















 Aren't they all lovely?  
I'll be featuring shoes and Beauty of the show in Part 3

No comments: