Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Delfina Delettrez Fall 2011 Fashion Jewelry

She may be young, but she's fierce and is already a superstar in the fashion world.  Delfina Delettrez - a beautiful talented designer, a fourth generation of the Fendi... now has a brand of her own in jewelry designing since her 1st collection in fall 2007 in Paris which gain international press.  I have posted my selected favorite  pieces her creations in some of  my previous posts, but I think she deserves to be feature here solely.

Delfina Delettrez has a rich background - born in Italy,  spent her childhood between Rome and Rio de Jeneiro while attended French school, and later studied at American high school.  She did 3 placements at Chanel's style office for haute couture in Paris.  Her jewelry portraits her personality - Young, playful, unusual, Gothic and romantic.  She love to work with different types of metal e.g. copper, silver, gold, iron, ceramic etc... combine with a variety of crystals, gems, semi precious stones, bones, leather etc... Each pieces of jewelry is a Wow factor.  

Apart from some of her pieces which I featured in my previous posts, here's a unique bee series by Delfina Delettrez Fall 2011collection... different from her usual skulls, goth theme which I am really impress and MUST share...Enjoy!


Bee hives with bees necklace & earrings set...



Simple yet unique bees and bee hive theme necklace

ring with the same above mentioned theme

Can't take my eyes of the pair of earrings... using different types of beads and gems which looks like citrine, topaz, pearls, metals and ceramic... subtly put together..

did you notice some honey colored gems (may be Amber) are set inside the bee hive?  :)

Even the bees are beautiful!



Well, what do you think?  I'm sure you'll find her incredibly talented.
& I personally love her website... http://delfinadelettrez.com

2 comments:

CĂ©liane Kanza said...

It's amazing ! I'm member ;)
http://celiane-kanza.blogspot.com/

Xoxo

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Just adore the beehive set!!!! Hope you are well! Thanks for visiting me again!