Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fall Winter 2011/2012 VALENTINO Haute Couture

Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Picciolo for Valentino Fall/Winter 2011-2012 Haute Couture show on early July in Paris was inspired by the Russian aristocratic emigrants who came to Paris after the Revolution. 
Both designers successfully brought modernized Medieval princesses to live.
Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Picciolo
A fleet of tall, super-thin ethereal-looking models with hair in braids piled Heidi style on their heads, paraded day to evening pieces which are made of ultra-luxurious fabrics executed with faultless cut, and yet offered a new take on a traditional theme.

Love their make up - clean, youthful and radiance.






Slim-fitting and crafted pieces from mixtures of heavy to  light gorgeous fabrics like velvets, gold thread brocades and Chantilly lace etc...  in black, red, whites, silver and pale colours of gold, nudes, creams and  that accentuated the feel of lightness.

I have selected a few of my most favorite pieces here to share with you, hope you appreciate them too:

This dress is full of character
Beautiful black velvet long dress... see the details below

an effortless red dress - loving the flow
An elegant cap fit for a modern princess

Nothing fussy here but it's super beautiful
I love this long dress...a little Gothic to me  :)
This is another of my most favorite short dress of this collection.


You can feel the lightness of this dress by just looking at the image

The finale piece.

Added a video of the show if you might like to check out :
(to disable the background music, please scroll down)



No comments: