Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fall Winter 2011/2012 Givenchy Haute Couture



Chief designer of Givenchy - Riccardo Tisci showed us lightness, fragile and sheerness for the brand's Fall Winter 2011/2012 Haute Couture show.  Only 10 pieces are presented and almost all are in white, but each outfits are crafted with extreme details of embroideries, intricate beading with pearls, gems, feathers etc... on sheer delicate fabrics. Givenchy has never disappoint to show off their superb craftsmanship, all of the outfits are time consuming hand work and only the elites of this field be able to produce such incredible work.  I personally think that the models look like ancient angels,  so graceful, effortless and elegant!

Needless to say more, I have selected a few pieces of my most favorite pieces... Again these are purely the FINE ARTS OF COUTURE!









This is the talented designer Riccardo Tisci, an Italian fashion designer,  graduated from London's Central Saint Martins  Academy is fon of Gothic touches and modern minimalism.  He is the chief creative director of the House of Givenchy since 2005 for their womenswear and Haute couture , and now oversees the brand's men's wear and accessories since 2008.

Below is a link to view the complete collections of Givenchy Fall Winter 2011/2012 Haute Couture:

2 comments:

Phi said...

OMG I simply LUUUUURRRVEEEE this collection! Picture too small I wanna see more! is that possible you repost this entry? I wanna see more of the pix too!

Veron said...

Hey Phi, I was actually thought of not posting this topic due to the less sharp images - esp white gowns with outdoor daylight background but then thiS collection is too beautiful NOT to feature & share.
Yes, I am going to repost this again and promise to give u n other readers more satisfactory viewing pleasure... Stay Tune ;)