Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, July 29, 2011

Repost - Fall Winter 2011/12 Givenchy Haute Couture show


Referring to my previous post, I received a feed back from a friend who wishes to see more details of this collection. So I went searching for more photos of this show but then I think it would be great if I can provide more visual so that my readers can take a closer look at these breathlessly beautiful gowns.

Found 2 videos, one is a simple introduction of the pieces displaying at the back stage of the show and another included an interview of the talented designer - Riccardo Tisci by style.com reporter, explaining the process of the collection and zooming in each piece of "Work of Art"... I almost hold my breath when I see those magnificent craftsmanship and bead work.

Enjoy Your Givenchy Moment!

 "A backstage look at Givenchy's Fall-Winter 2011/2012 Haute Couture"





Interview and details of the couture footage:

1 comment:

Phi said...

thank you so much for the video! It is a great way to share the fashion with the reader here! it gives a different dimension of view into the piece of art too... Keep up with the beautiful writing and thanks for sharing!
Cheers!