Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Haute Couture show - Christian Dior (Part 2)

It's Paris fashion week again and the famous Christian Dior had their Fall Winter 2011/2012 Haute Couture show on 4th July, 2011 by Bill Gaytten whom I had introduced in my previous post featuring hair, make up, headgear, fashion jewelries and shoes. I'm uncertain with the main theme but everyone has their own point of view.  My favorite outfit are the simple green and brick red long dresses, silver ribbon details and the clown finale gowns.  Wandering what's yours?

The opening :


Beautiful beading




This is my favorite piece so far, love the colors
Another one of my few favorite piece, green tones long dress.



Black layered gown with a Napoleon hat

This gown is beautiful, with all the ribbon details

Whimsical star headgear

The most interesting part is the finale of the show -  model Karlie Kloss, dressed as a Pierrot, sad clown like costume posed alone in the spotlight as the music and lighting fade away...



Susanna Venegas and Bill Gaytten taking a bow after the show.


If you like to view the entire collection, please go to the link below:

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/F2011CTR-CDIOR?viewall=true

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vous avez de bons points il, c'est pourquoi j'aime toujours verifier votre blog, Il semble que vous etes un expert dans ce domaine. maintenir le bon travail, Mon ami recommander votre blog.

Mon francais n'est pas tres bon, je suis de l'Allemagne.

Mon blog:
regroupement de credit aussi solution rachat de credit