Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fall Winter 2011/2012 - Chanel Haute Couture Part 2

This is part 2 of Fall Winter 2011/2012 Chanel Haute Couture show which was held on 5th July, 2011 during Paris Fashion week.  I have featured on beauty and the art directions of the runway show in my previous post, now let's see the collections.

The colors of the outfits are the usual black, white, grey, navy and magenta. There's the signature Chanel tweed suits, different lengths of dresses and skirts,wide legged pants all with the accent of 1920's.  with details of ruffles, pleating, feathers, beading and more.  Styled with fingerless gloves and high boots which made of different materials and a simple pump with blue neon light.  No jewelry and handbags are shown which is a huge disappointment to me... may be Karl wants viewers to focus on their couture.

Selected several images of my most favorite outfits of the runway show.  I originally placed smaller size images as to fit and reduce the length of the post, but then I realized that readers can't really see the details of the couture. Overall view,  this is the most impressive show so far and I hope you like it too.

The signature Chanel tweed suit


Love those cute pockets


One of my fav look, love the combinations of grey tones
adorable deep V shape neckline top and a fabric collage puffed skirt.







my another fav piece, I love the cute puffed top






This is the final piece of the show - a silk long dress with a little train.

The genius Mr Karl Lagerfeld



Below is the link if you like to view the whole collection:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Post. This enter helped me in my school assignment. Thanks Alot