Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fall Winter 2011/2012 - Chanel Haute Couture Part 1


Chanel Fall Winter 2011/2012 Haute Couture show was held on 5th July 2011 during Paris fashion week, it's obvious that is pure Coco Chanel.  The genius, Karl Lagerfeld, (the head of designer and  art director of Chanel, also of his own label fashion house, as well as the Italian house Fendi) showcased  a full collection of day to evening wear.

The set was dark as usual and the backdrop for the show was a neon-limned mock-up of the Place Vendôme, with the runway took the form of a dark city street complete with lamps, building facades, a starry night sky and a huge Chanel statue as the center piece where model parade the collection around it.






Models wore dark smokey eye make up with light color lips, all masked by a sheer piece of black lace cut out finished with black nail color - adding a touch of mysterious look.  They also wore a boater hat and their hair pulled back with a few short locks hanging freely almost covering an eye. This is what I adore about the genius Karl, he still able to maintain a little goth in his exclusive creations.

Breaking this topic into 2 parts, let's take a closer look at the preparations - Make up, hairdo and finishings.

Beauty:











I will be revealing my most favorite pieces of outfits on my next post, part 2 of Chanel Fall Winter 2011/2012.

No comments: