Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Haute Couture Show - Christian Dior ( Part 1)

I have been waiting for Paris fashion week's  Fall haute couture shows scheduled from 4th to 7th July 2011 since March ... counting down every day.  Normally Fall Haute Couture show is the best and most dramatic of all season and world class design houses showcase their incredible magnificent pieces. Finally this is it... And I can now share my excitement with you here. 

Bill Gaytten, an English man who has worked along side with John Galliano (the formal chief art director of Christian Dior and the House of John Galliano) for 23 years finally stepped out and presented a haute couture show on 4th July, 2011 in Paris fashion week for Christian Dior.  I'm sure this will be a HOT topic in the fashion world.

I understand each designer has their signature, taste and different design point of view, I'm here to share what  Bill Gaytten has done to put up his 1st Haute Couture show but not comparing their work - even thought I miss John's creations terribly.  For me, this show is  not as dramatic and spectacular like Galliano has done previously. .   There are a few pieces of outfits are quite adorable as the House of Christian Dior is one of the world's top couture house with incredible unique craftsmanship.  I'm confused of what's the overall theme is after seeing all the collection, from the crazy paving jackets with ruffled collar to bar jacket, light organza/chiffon dresses, heavily ruffled dresses with fancy trimmings etc... There's a lot going on and mixture of pastel colors indeed...the abstract make up, artistic hair pieces & head gears, chunky fashion jewelries and accessories. 

Judge for your self, posted tons of photos courtesy of style.com in this post.  Here are some interesting ones plus some selections of my favorite outfits.

1.  Beauty:   Hair and Make up







Hats & Headgears:














2, Jewelries and Shoes:










coming up... the outfits of the show and the finale gown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Complex Post. This record helped me in my college assignment. Thnaks Alot